Teacher Training Program
Home / Teacher Training Program
Teachers Training Institute in South Delhi
Certificate Course in Early Childhood Education in New Delhi
The Banyan, a leading corporate day care chain brings to you a certificate course in Early Childhood Education in association with Titli at their Sarvapriya Vihar, South Delhi Centre. The child care certificate course spreads over six modules which covers a variety of topics revolving around the essential facets of early childhood education such as social and emotional development, physical development and wellness, cognitive development, and creative expression. The curriculum for this certificate programme is approved by the Advisory Committee of the Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL) at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai. Early childhood teachers training helps you become a certified caregiver and pre-school teacher.
6 Months including:
- Classroom Training: 3.5 months
- Practical Internship: 240 hours
- 100% job placement
- Convenient and flexible timings
- Taught and mentored by experienced professionals
- Hands-on practice during learning sessions in various teaching settings
- Learn curriculum design skills and teaching techniques to create a meaningful learning experience.
- Special focus on the developmental stages to understand the physical and emotional needs of children.
- Know-how of international standards to create a global base.
- Special classes on communication and personality development.
Who should apply:
- Mothers looking to head start their career
- College students passionate about working with children
- Preschool teachers looking for further career advancement
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own pre-school